Life Musings....

Four inch stilettos and Extra Dirrrrrty Ketel One Vodka Martini's is how I roll. My weekly knitting and yoga sessions help me to balance my fashionista alter ego- because let's face it...... being fabulous is hard ass work.....

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Let's get started.....


bowl of nuts 2/365
Originally uploaded by sophistaknit
I'm hoping to post my 101 things to Do in 1001 days sometime today but in the meanwhile I thought I would just post some tidbits that were on the list.

First: I am definitley going to complete the Counch to 5K programme that I put on hold last year. Today I started Day 1 Week 1 and everything went off without a hitch, though i really didn't start feeling comfortable until about the fifth or six running interval. I have to look at my class schedule for this upcoming term but I'm thinking that my routine will fall on Wed, Fri and Sunday.

Second: I am participating in the Daily 365 Picture a day for 2009. Basically you just take a photo (everyday) of things around you. It's actually kinda fun carrying my little camera everywhere I go (eventhough I wish I was a better photographer). But anyhoo- this picture in my post is actually my first entry into the project (since technically I cheated and used a photo from 2008 as my 1/365). I'm really proud of it (I know it looks simple but it really was a labor of love since I took the same shot like 100 times to get it "just right"). I have a very basic photo editing program on my laptop but I am looking forward to trying my hand at some editing in the near future.

This year is already starting off at a good pace...hope I can stay this motivated all year....now back to my list.....

No comments: