Life Musings....

Four inch stilettos and Extra Dirrrrrty Ketel One Vodka Martini's is how I roll. My weekly knitting and yoga sessions help me to balance my fashionista alter ego- because let's face it...... being fabulous is hard ass work.....

Sunday, March 1, 2009

back to the future.


time spiral
Originally uploaded by strange_wax
I was watching tele the other day and a random quote got me thinking about things....

It was simply " I wish I could go back and change chunks of my life".

Would I be a better person had I done things differently during certain periods of my life? Sure I have regrets about the way somethings went down in the past but I suppose that learning from my mistakes has made me the person I am today....I can only hope to continue to grow and make the best of the times to come.

No comments: