Life Musings....

Four inch stilettos and Extra Dirrrrrty Ketel One Vodka Martini's is how I roll. My weekly knitting and yoga sessions help me to balance my fashionista alter ego- because let's face it...... being fabulous is hard ass work.....

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Little Things

What in the world ?!?! how did ONE WHOLE YEAR go by without me even blinking. Hmmm...guess i will just start this fresh and give you two of my favorite things...OF COURSE they are from London- because I think I am happiest there of all places...and I could use a dose of happy right about now.
Nectarine Blossom and Honey Fragrance. Smelling this reminds me of being in love all the time, summer in the park and all the small things that seem so insignificant at the time but make you smile and laugh hours later.




Royal Blend Strong Tea. Just a cup of this (with a dash of milk) makes me want to pack up residence and move across the pond. Not a bad idea actually....

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I'm not familiar with the Jo Malone, but I love products with honey fragrance. And I have some tea in my cabinet from a trip to Fortnum & Mason in 1996... I bet that's gone pretty well bad by now 'eh?

xoxoxo -sophistaknit...... said...

well if you want any new F&M tea, just let me know and I will pick up some on my upcoming trip.