Life Musings....

Four inch stilettos and Extra Dirrrrrty Ketel One Vodka Martini's is how I roll. My weekly knitting and yoga sessions help me to balance my fashionista alter ego- because let's face it...... being fabulous is hard ass work.....

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

and this is the problem...


i know that some of you have been wondering why i havent blogged. notice in the picture above how I have to McGyver a freaking solution to even make my poor laptop turn on (i have to provide alternate pressure to both sides of the dumbbell at specified intervals to get beyond the startup page- it's almost like having to send a message in morse code) and im too embarassed to show all the paperclips and rubberbands and aluminum foil rabbit ears in the back of the laptop. And dont even get me started on what I have to do to connect to the wifi signal. Even as I am typing this post, my laptop must know that I am talking crap about it (since there seems to be a five minute delay between the time I type the letters and they appear on the screen- this post alone has taken two days) so I need to position myself in perfect alignment with the axis of the earth so that the keyboard works without me having to use superhuman strength (and patience)to make it all work together.

At this very moment I fear that my time in cyberspace is about to run short... I don't even think there will be enough signal for me to complete this sentan

No comments: