Life Musings....

Four inch stilettos and Extra Dirrrrrty Ketel One Vodka Martini's is how I roll. My weekly knitting and yoga sessions help me to balance my fashionista alter ego- because let's face it...... being fabulous is hard ass work.....

Monday, September 22, 2008

untitled...

...my friends are my family. The past few days have been extremely difficult for my "family of friends" but through it all we have remained steadfast in our love and support for each other. I wont post their situations here because they aren't mine to tell but instead i will offer my heart and undying devotion to each and every one of them whenever they need it.

I am fiercely protective of the these friends that I have and I know that my life has been enriched through knowing them. I am also a firm believer that people come into your life at the time that you need them and for that I am truly thankful. These ladies have helped me through a difficult time in my life, more then they will ever know, I can only hope that I have made the same difference in their lives as well.

It's tough being fabulous on your own... I'm glad I have my girls by my side to help me through it...

in memory of Jake.