Life Musings....

Four inch stilettos and Extra Dirrrrrty Ketel One Vodka Martini's is how I roll. My weekly knitting and yoga sessions help me to balance my fashionista alter ego- because let's face it...... being fabulous is hard ass work.....

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Irish Tiger...Take 1

so in honor of the greatest Riverdancer of all time (Michael Flaherty) and the obscene amount of time that I spend with my friends out at the pub - we have decided to invent a new alcholic shooter.... THE IRISH TIGER (cue the bagpipes and the leprechauns with their pot of gold...)

Whiskey
Bailey's Irish Cream
Kahlua

let's just say that we still need to return to the drawing board on this one... It was NOT DELICIOUS (even the bartender wished us "luck" before we drank it) and I'm pretty sure was the main cause of me sleeping ALL DAY Saturday.

Oh- Irish Tiger, you may have won this round...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come up with another concoction and we'll give it a try tomorrow at trivia!!

Shannon said...

so THIS is why I got no sock lesson this weekend? BOOOOOO!

Anonymous said...

Side effect of the Irish Tiger: Eye(rish) of the Tiger.