Life Musings....

Four inch stilettos and Extra Dirrrrrty Ketel One Vodka Martini's is how I roll. My weekly knitting and yoga sessions help me to balance my fashionista alter ego- because let's face it...... being fabulous is hard ass work.....

Monday, October 6, 2008

it's the greatest thing to happen - since the original

HOLY SMOKES SON !!!! TRON could possibly be one of my favorite movies of ALL TIME!! You best believe that I will be battling the crowds to see this one in the theater (yes- there will be crowds).

Watching TRON just reminds me of the simple days when crappy computer graphics ruled the world and we thought things couldn't get better. Now it's all CGI and greenscreen effects but at the core of it all we owe everything to TRON.

I guess we have come full circle in a way- instead of being banished to the archieves of cinematic history, the makers of TRON have decided to embrace the computer technology that once sought to replace it. yeah i know....DEEP.

Trailer to Tron 2

No comments: