Life Musings....

Four inch stilettos and Extra Dirrrrrty Ketel One Vodka Martini's is how I roll. My weekly knitting and yoga sessions help me to balance my fashionista alter ego- because let's face it...... being fabulous is hard ass work.....

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Giving Thanks...

Thanksgiving - a time to reflect on the things we are truely thankful for.

1- My health, due to being hospitalized earlier this year I realize how much I took "being in good health" for granted.

2- My friends, both old and most particularly my new "girls" I met this year. They have truely come at a time in my life when I needed them most and I will always be grateful for the times we have shared and look forward to the times yet to come. I only hope that I have been as much a blessing to them as they have been to me.

3- My Love, what was once lost, has now been found.

4- My "self" - sometimes you relly have to be down in the dumps to regain focus and start anew. There is nowhere to go but up from here...

No comments: