Life Musings....

Four inch stilettos and Extra Dirrrrrty Ketel One Vodka Martini's is how I roll. My weekly knitting and yoga sessions help me to balance my fashionista alter ego- because let's face it...... being fabulous is hard ass work.....

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

If I wasn't me...

Do you ever play this game? If I wasn’t me, I’d be…… Feel free to join in!

If I wasn’t me, I’d be………..

Called….. Stella Rose

Dressed….. boho chic...long flowing skirts with jewlery that I find at flea markets.

Working….. as a philanthropist

Living….. in the European countryside or the coast of italy

Having fun….. shopping at every little antique/candle/soap shop that caught my eye, spending long afternoons at sidewalk cafe's drinking coffee

Planning….. to take a trip around the world

Dreaming….. of being a writer.

Remembering….. the moment I met Wonka and breathing the smell of his cologne

Thinking….. that love makes the world go round

Your turn!

No comments: